Thurston Strong Restaurant & Retail Grant Fund
Independently-owned retail and restaurant operators have experienced an outsized economic impact during the pandemic. The Restaurant and Retail Rescue Fund will provide bridge grants to those fighting to remain open or attempting to reopen under new and difficult conditions. Applications will be reviewed in the order received through October 31 or until funds are depleted.
- Independently-owned and operated retailers and restaurants with headquarters in Thurston County and currently open for business
- Restaurants or retailers who previously received a Thurston Strong or City of Lacey grant are eligible
- Must be open or certifiably reopening by October 31, 2020
- National chain stores and restaurants with headquarters or ownership structures located outside of Thurston County are ineligible (other resources are available for these entities)
- Grant funding must be used for COVID-related impact reimbursement and/or COVID-induced operational change expenses (receipts/proof of expense required to receive funds)
- Anything not associated with reopening or adapting a business that existed prior to March 1, 2020
- Funding may NOT be used for expenses that have been or will be reimbursed by other federal funding programs (e.g. Economic Disaster Injury Loan or Payroll Protection Program)
None. But please be sure to let us know about any success stories so we can start sharing some good news with our broader community.
Applications received and reviewed on a rolling basis from inception until funding has been exhausted. Successful recipients will be notified by email or telephone as soon as possible.
All eligible applicants receive one (1) $10,000 grant.