Yelm Municipal Court is located in the Public Safety Building at 206 McKenzie Street.
Contact the court by calling 360-458-3242, by emailing email@example.com or via fax at 360-458-3566.
Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
It is the mission of the Yelm Municipal Court to promptly, fairly, and accurately resolve legal matters that come before the court, to be open and accessible to all court users, and to instill public trust and confidence in the operation of the court.
The court handles general misdemeanors and gross misdemeanor criminal cases, traffic, and non-traffic civil cases, including infractions.
- Yelm Municipal Court continues to work diligently to ensure the health and well-being of court employees, litigants, attorneys, and the general public while performing our Constitutional duties.
- All court proceedings are in person hearings only! Please contact the court for questions about your hearing date.
- Face coverings are optional. They are not required in our Public Safety Building.
- You will need time to go through security.
- You will go through security more quickly if you avoid bringing metal into the court building. Studded belts, boots with steel toes or shanks, etc. will delay your progress through the metal detector.